Investor Information – What makes us different?
Residential property management is our sole focus. Our experience, knowledge and highly effective systems and procedures set us apart from traditional real estate agencies. We offer a results driven solution for the management of your property investment and the highest standard of professionalism.
The devil is in the detail
The most critical element of investment property management is attention to detail, particularly in relation to property condition reports, inspections and tenant selection. The future of your investment depends on how thorough your property manager is when handling these key areas. If something goes wrong, these documents could be worth thousands of dollars. Ensuring paperwork is meticulously kept in order and your investment property is managed in line with requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act ensures your risk is reduced.
Speed and efficiency
The smallest problem left unattended can become bigger than you thought possible. It is with this in mind that we act quickly in all elements of management of your property investment portfolio.
- Notice given on your investment property? We will call you to discuss the price to relist and any maintenance we recommend to do in the downtime.
- Tenant has not paid their rent on time? They are phoned that day. Can’t get hold of them? SMS reminders are issued daily progressing to a Notice to Remedy Breach if necessary. Our zero tolerance rental arrears policy is highly effective in ensuring you receive your rent on time.
- Resigning fixed term tenancies is important to avoid your investment property coming vacant at a difficult time of year. 3 weeks vacant over Christmas and New Year just won’t do.
- An annual rent review is necessary to keep your property in line with inflation and increasing costs to investment property ownership.
- Our preventative maintenance policy ensures your investment property is well maintained, tenants are happy and your asset is protected.
Safe as Houses
As members of the Real Estate Institute the Northern Territory we are committed to upholding the ethical standards of our industry and ensure our staff are trained and kept abreast of industry updates and legislative changes.
We understand that vacancy can be the single most costly issue with residential investment property, so we work hard to reduce the downtime between tenancies by keeping your property well maintained to attract and keep good tenants.
Working with Trades
We have access to dedicated specialist tradespeople for all your portfolio maintenance requirements. All trades people are qualified in their area of expertise and we hold appropriate copies of licences and insurance certificates, and our service agreement with the contractor means your portfolio is well cared for and your valuable assets protected.
Long term planning and solutions
Investment property is a long term game and simply reacting will only yield less than favorable results. We understand that small changes now can add up to significantly improved returns and results in the long term. So when we speak with you about your portfolio, we will discuss the now, the near future and the long term picture. As part of this we are able to assist with budgets and maintenance and improvement plans to ensure that you are maximising the potential value of your investment portfolio.
Property is often the largest investment many of us will make, so it is worth the time to ensure you have the right team of industry professionals supporting you in reaching your goal, a dedicated property manager is a key part of this team.